He is the author, with John D. Kasarda, of Aerotropolis: The Way We’ll Live Next, which examines how and where we choose to live in an interconnected world. He is a contributing writer for Fast Company, a visiting scholar at NYU, and a fellow of the Hybrid Reality Institute.
- Tony Hsieh's Plan To Reinvent Vegas Transportation With Electric Cars
- The Rise Of The Instant Metropolis
- The Apple City That Could Have Been
- Can Architects Create A New Neighborhood Of Skyscrapers In New York?
- In China, New Sustainable Cities Are Rising From Nothing
- Coming Soon: A Privately Run City To Create Development In The Developing World
- Are Charter Cities The Cities Of The Future?
- How Do You Make A City From Nothing?
- Can Importing Well-Run Cities Into Poorly Run Countries Lift The World From Poverty?
- The 2012 TED Prize Will Fund Ways To Remake Our Cities