Jon Camfield is the Technology Strategist for Ashoka Changemakers. When the robots take over, he’ll still find joy in being a technology for development geek, gardening, homebrewing, salsa dancing, cooking, and being a husband and all-around dork. Not in that order.
More information about Ashoka Changemakers can be found here: www.changemakers.com
- How To Cosmos-Proof Your Startup
- Businesses Measure Profit, What Do Social Ventures Measure?
- 4 Principles For Creating Change, And 4 Barriers That Make It Harder
- Big Ideas For A New Economy: Social Currency Unleashed
- 5 Big Ideas For A New Economy
- It's Time To Start Judging Nonprofits Like For-Profits
- To Succeed, Women And Minorities Need To Be Able To Fail
- The 4 Ways Big Corporations Flirt With Socially Responsible Business
- How Robots And Social Entrepreneurs Can Work Side By Side To Fix The World
- Instead Of Just Eliminating Jobs, Automation Could Usher In A More Fair Economy