Sydney Brownstone is a New York-based staff writer at Co.Exist. She lives in a Brooklyn apartment with windows that don’t quite open, and covers environment, health, and data. She’s written for the Village Voice, Mother Jones, Brooklyn Magazine, The L Magazine, and has contributed to NPR.
- What Does Google's "Don't Be Evil" Actually Mean After Snowden?
- What Would GDP Look Like If It Considered That Industry Tends To Destroy The Planet?
- Can This Chairless Chair for Your Butt Make You More Productive?
- States That Provide Access To Medical Marijuana Have Lower Painkiller Death Rates
- Exposing What Exactly You Wrote That Made Gmail Show You Those Ridiculous Ads
- White Flight: Not Just for Cities Anymore
- New York City Street Stencils Remind Us Where Cars Have Killed Pedestrians
- Don’t Blame Moms For Why You're Fat, Scientists Warn
- Microsoft Leaves Anti-Renewable Energy Lobbying Group, But Facebook And Google Stay Mum
- This Simulator Shows The Relative Chance of Ebola Arriving At The World's Airports
- This App Tells You Which Battery-Sucking Apps To Delete From Your Phone
- Amsterdam Is Cleaning Up A Polluted Waterway With A Bunch Of Artists In Houseboats
- Architects Re-Imagine New York City Parking Spots As New Housing
- Google Maps Now Extends Beyond The Boundaries Of The Earth--To The Moon And Mars
- A Catamaran Carrying Dried Food For The End Times