Sydney Brownstone is a New York-based staff writer at Co.Exist. She lives in a Brooklyn apartment with windows that don’t quite open, and covers environment, health, and data. She’s written for the Village Voice, Mother Jones, Brooklyn Magazine, The L Magazine, and has contributed to NPR.
- 4 Ways Using Big Data to Hire People Could Totally Backfire
- Leave Social Media? You Still Might Have a "Shadow Profile"
- Can Facebook Ever Beat Reddit At Online Health Support Groups?
- The Six Richest Waltons Have As Much Money As 1.8 Million American Families Combined
- The Votr App Is “Tinder For Politics”
- Silicon Valley's Next Generation Of Employees Live In A Polluted Drainage Ditch
- Scientists Can Now Go To School To Learn How To Save The World
- Facebook Ads Will Now Target You By Where You Live
- An "Internet Murder" Could Happen By The End of This Year
- Why You Should Be Outsourcing Your Laundry By Bike
- The EU Is Building An Internet Of Sewers To Detect Bombs
- These Portable Ebola Clinics Fit Inside Shipping Containers
- Using Lots Of Media Devices At Once Might Make Your Brain Shrink
- Watch Carbon Dioxide Emissions By Country Explode Over The Last 150 Years
- This Drone Just Saved Someone Lost In The Australian Wilderness (But That Someone Was Just A Dummy)