Sydney Brownstone is a New York-based staff writer at Co.Exist. She lives in a Brooklyn apartment with windows that don’t quite open, and covers environment, health, and data. She’s written for the Village Voice, Mother Jones, Brooklyn Magazine, The L Magazine, and has contributed to NPR.
- Can This Breathalyzer Help Save Dolphins?
- Goats Are Shrinking Because Of Climate Change
- This Website Tells Millennials Who To Vote For (If They Want Clean Power)
- These Are The 10 Most Popular Cities In The U.S. (For Rats)
- Watch This Video About What It's Like To Walk Around While Female
- Take A Horrifying Journey To Meet Japan's Most Human-Looking Robots
- Data Breaches Are Making People Hate Your Brand
- A $95,000 Oculus Rift Ride Will Give You A Tour Of The World's Most Expensive Real Estate
- This Drone Is Searching For Tiny Wildfires Before They Blow Up
- This Video Game Could Help Vets Get Through Tough Conversations
- This Browser Extension Tells You What Your Online Ads Say About You
- 4 Ways Using Big Data to Hire People Could Totally Backfire
- Leave Social Media? You Still Might Have a "Shadow Profile"
- Can Facebook Ever Beat Reddit At Online Health Support Groups?
- The Six Richest Waltons Have As Much Money As 1.8 Million American Families Combined