Sydney Brownstone is a New York-based staff writer at Co.Exist. She lives in a Brooklyn apartment with windows that don’t quite open, and covers environment, health, and data. She’s written for the Village Voice, Mother Jones, Brooklyn Magazine, The L Magazine, and has contributed to NPR.
- This App Tells Google Glass Users Where to Dock a Citi Bike
- Missing The World Cup? There's Still RoboCup, The World Cup for Robots
- Twitter Finally Releases Its Diversity Data, And It Does Not Look Good
- This Smart Weather Camera Gives You the Forecast Outside Your Front Door
- The Beautiful Phenomena Of Starling Flocks, Explained By Computers
- This Treadmill Uses Your Workout To Wash Your Clothes
- This Balloon Flying Over South London Wants To "Reclaim Surveillance"
- 3 Ways IBM Plans To Tackle Beijing's Smog Problem
- Drink This "Nanojuice" And Doctors Can See What's Going On In Your Gut. Thirsty?
- How Much Underwear Do You Need To Pack For Vacation? Here Are Some Helpful Charts
- Photos From Above That Show The Insane Divide Between Rich And Poor
- A Visual Guide To Vaginas, So No One Ever Compares The Airbnb Logo To A Vagina Again (NSFW)
- An Obstacle For Women In STEM That We're Only Beginning To Talk About
- Here's What 24 Hours In The Life Of A New York Taxi Looks Like
- Medics Prepare For Battlefield Trauma In Oculus Rift, Without Leaving Their Chair