As sustainable manufacturing lead at Autodesk, Sarah Krasley is responsible for developing tools for manufacturers to create more sustainable designs in the digital prototyping space. She has more than a decade of experience working in the convergence of business, design, and sustainability. She holds a bachelors' degree in design from the Pratt Institute and a masters of business administration degree from the University of San Francisco.
- After The Disaster, Looking For Success Stories In Bangladesh
- 5 Ways That Today's Culture Will Impact Product Designs Of The Future
- America's New Sustainable Manufacturing Hubs Will Breed Creativity And Jobs
- How Nora Ephron's Films Can Teach Sustainability Entrepreneurs To Tell Better Stories
- Sustainable Innovation Stems From Individuals, Not A Group
- The 6 Questions That Lead To New Innovations