As senior sustainable manufacturing lead at Autodesk, Sarah Krasley is responsible for developing tools for manufacturers to create more sustainable product and factory designs. Outside Autodesk, she consults on sustainable labor projects and mentors students at NYU’s ITP program. She has more than a decade of experience working in the convergence of business, design, and sustainability. She holds a bachelors' degree in design from the Pratt Institute and a masters of business administration degree from the University of San Francisco.
- A New Transparency Program For Garment Factories Could Give You Nutrition Info For Your Clothes
- After The Disaster, Looking For Success Stories In Bangladesh
- 5 Ways That Today's Culture Will Impact Product Designs Of The Future
- America's New Sustainable Manufacturing Hubs Will Breed Creativity And Jobs
- How Nora Ephron's Films Can Teach Sustainability Entrepreneurs To Tell Better Stories
- Sustainable Innovation Stems From Individuals, Not A Group
- The 6 Questions That Lead To New Innovations