Sara Horowitz is the founder and Executive Director of Freelancers Union, a national labor group that represents freelancers including selling health insurance and other products.
- The Ten Commandments Of The New Economy
- How Freelancers Could Determine The Next Presidential Election
- Will Gawker Employees' Decision To Organize Make Unions Cool Again?
- Why Millennials Understand The Future Of Work Better Than Anyone Else
- Why Are More Women Than Men Freelancing?
- The Next Big Idea For Workers Will Come From The Old School Labor Movement
- Why The New American Workforce Wants Better Consumption, Not Just More
- How Freelancers Are Redefining Success To Be About Value, Not Wealth
- It's Time For The Sharing Economy To Become The Sharing Society