CEO and founder of Catchafire.
- Jeff Skoll On How He Uses The Power Of Storytelling To Push For Change
- The 9 Most Generous Tech Entrepreneurs
- Steve And Jean Case On How They Are Inspired To Give
- What Happens When You Infuse Philanthropy With Tech Entrepreneurial Spirit?
- Zipcar's Co-Founder On How Transportation Is The Ultimate Solution
- The Cofounder Of Kayak Is An Entrepreneur So He Can Give More Money Away
- How Mark Pincus Is Turning Gaming Addiction To Social Good
- How A Co-Founder Of Lean In Is Helping A New Generation Of Women Business Leaders
- The Cofounder Of Wordpress On Using Publishing To Push Change
- Reddit Cofounder Alexis Ohanian On The Power Of The Internet To Level The Playing Field
- Scott Belsky On Treating The Time You Give Like An Investment
- 6 Tips For How Businesses Can Make Themselves More Generous
- How Dan Wieden Is Trying To Create A Diverse Workplace (To Get Diverse Ideas) At His Groundbreaking Ad Agency
- Alex Bogusky's Unlikely Journey From Ad Man To Social Entrepreneurship Booster
- How The CEO Of A Global Ad Firm Uses His Platform To Change The World