Jessica Leber is Co.Exist’s Assistant Editor. Previously, she was a business reporter for MIT’s Technology Review, and she’s also been a staff writer for ClimateWire and Change.org. She recently returned to New York City after stints living in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco.
Before going into journalism, Jessica worked as a geologist on contaminated waste cleanup sites. Then she realized she would rather write about the fumes than breathe them in.
- Cuba Proves Once Again It Has One Of The Best Health Care Systems In The World
- The Countries Where Female Entrepreneurs Have The Greatest Chance Of Success
- The U.S. Cities Where Creative Jobs Are Thriving
- How Data Science Shaped This Teen-Counseling-By-Text Service
- Protesters Are Painting Over Confederate Statues With The Words "Black Lives Matter"
- This Computer Vision Company Is Tracking All The People Moving Through Cities
- What Could We Do With The Space Below New York's 700 Miles Of Elevated Roads And Trains?
- Do You Feel Poor? Use The Wealthometer To See If You’re As Rich As You Think
- Introducing The Bridge, The Innovation Hub Of New York City's $2 Billion Tech Campus
- Amazon Delivers A New Solar Farm To Coal-Heavy Virginia
- The Cities Where Minorities Are Thriving Today
- Do Huge Fines Actually Reduce Cigarette Butt Litter?
- Can Wildlife-Friendly Beef Help Ranchers And Conservationists Get Along?
- Meet The Last “Class” Of Thiel Fellows, The Genius Kids Who Skip College And Build Startups
- Lawsuits In The Public Interest Now Have Their Own Crowdfunding Site