Jessica Leber is a staff editor and writer for Fast Company's Co.Exist. Previously, she was a business reporter for MIT’s Technology Review and an environmental reporter at ClimateWire. She recently returned to New York City after stints living in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco.
- The Latest Breakthrough In Understanding Diabetes Was Made By An Algorithm
- Want To Divest From Fossil Fuels? Now There’s An ETF For That
- The Future Of Archaeology Is Not Digging Anything Up
- This Toilet Works By Using Poop-Eating Worms (Happy World Toilet Day!)
- Facebook Is Making It Super Easy For You To Give Money To Charity
- UNESCO Lights Up Its Paris Headquarters With A Message Of Peace
- This New Personal Poop Banking Service Lets You Save Your Microbiome For A Rainy Day
- A Smart Bike Debuts With A Bold Thief-Proof Guarantee
- These Affordable Apartments Show How We Can Rethink Home Design To Fight Rising Rents
- Can A Tax On Air Travel Offset The Massive Amount Of Extra Carbon Rich People Use?
- 9 Fascinating Facts About The Microbiome, The Trillions Of Microbes Hidden Inside Us
- What Did Exxon Mobil Know And When Did It Know It?
- See A Daily Portrait Of Earth, In Real Time
- Greenpeace Wants to Buy One Of Europe's Largest Coal Mines--And Shut It Down
- The Problem With Using Secret Computer Code To Put People In Jail