Jessica Leber is a staff editor and writer for Fast Company's Co.Exist. Previously, she was a business reporter for MIT’s Technology Review and an environmental reporter at ClimateWire. She recently returned to New York City after stints living in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco.
- How Teenage Activist Malala Yousafzai Is Turning Her Fame Into A Movement
- MIT Researchers Devise A More Fair System To Decide Who Gets Screwed By Flight Delays
- There Is A Vast, Untapped Solar Potential In New York City's Roofs
- When It Comes To Being Rude On Our Phones, We’re All Hypocrites
- Two Days After The "Female Viagra" Drug Was Approved, Its Maker Gets Purchased For $1 Billion
- Can An Army Of Genetically Engineered Mosquitoes Stop Dengue Fever?
- This Sleek, Sleep-Tracking Ring Will Nudge You To A Healthier Life
- The "Female Viagra" Is Here: The Story Of How It Almost Never Happened
- This New Student-Designed Super-Resilient Home Is The Beach House Of The Flooded Future
- Watch Astronauts Harvest And Eat The First Microgravity Greens
- Poop Transplants And Microbiome Makeovers: How We'll Engineer Our Bacteria To Feel Better
- Hitchbot, The Hitchhiking Robot, Meets Its Untimely Demise At The Hands Of An Angry Human
- The California Drought Is Creating A New Silent Spring
- Super Cheap Fast Food Would Still Be Super Cheap If Workers Made $15 An Hour
- Now Even North Korea Has Bike Lanes