Jessica Leber is Co.Exist’s Assistant Editor. Previously, she was a business reporter for MIT’s Technology Review, and she’s also been a staff writer for ClimateWire and Change.org. She recently returned to New York City after stints living in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco.
Before going into journalism, Jessica worked as a geologist on contaminated waste cleanup sites. Then she realized she would rather write about the fumes than breathe them in.
- How "Anonymizing" Personal Data Can Still Easily Violate Your Privacy
- Treadmill Desks Aren’t Just Healthier, They’ll Also Boost Your Work Performance
- 3 Amazing Bio Materials That Are Growing A More Sustainable World
- CityShelf Makes It Easier For People To Skip Amazon And Buy At Indie Book Stores
- Want To Change The World? Bill And Melinda Gates Say To Study It First
- Bill And Melinda Gates Are Betting Big On The Change They Can Make In 15 Years
- Why The World's Salad Bowl Wants To Go High Tech
- Corporate Philanthropy Boosts Employee Productivity--But Is That A Good Thing?
- The Future Of Bike Sharing: Becoming Part Of Public Transit
- A New Dallas Buyers Club: A Startup Helps Sick And Dying Patients Get Experimental Drugs
- Imagining New York City's 42nd Street With No Cars
- Does Real-Time Feedback On Electricity Use Really Change Our Behavior?
- A Site That Knows Your Favorite Books Before You Do
- 2015 Will Have An Extra Second, So Humanity Doesn't Lose Track Of Its Place In The Universe
- In Sickness And In Health: Are Married People Really More Satisfied?