Jessica Leber is Co.Exist’s Assistant Editor. Previously, she was a business reporter for MIT’s Technology Review, and she’s also been a staff writer for ClimateWire and Change.org. She recently returned to New York City after stints living in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco.
Before going into journalism, Jessica worked as a geologist on contaminated waste cleanup sites. Then she realized she would rather write about the fumes than breathe them in.
- A Search Engine To Find The Secrets The Government Doesn't Want You To Know
- In The Hospital Of The Future, Big Data Is One Of Your Doctors
- Pregnant Women Could Soon Take A 3-D Tour Through Their Own Birth Canal
- Can We Design A More Protective Approach To Genetic Testing?
- Amazon's Drone Delivery Is No Match For This Fleet Of Owl Book Carriers
- Snap An “Unselfie” And Join In On A Day Of Giving, Not Buying
- Parents: Nag Your Kids To Sign Up For Obamacare With These Funny E-Cards
- People Who Are Actually Sick Don't Use High-Tech Health Tracking Devices
- An Alarm Clock That Wakes You Up With A Healthy Dose Of Fear
- There Are 5 Types Of Boredom. Which Are You Feeling?
- Keep Yourself Warm In The Winter With Toasty Subway Heat
- Imagine A Robot With An Imagination Of Its Own
- Brown Friday--It’s Like Black Friday If You Gave A Sh*t
- A Phone Charging Device For The Next Billion Turns Heat Into Power
- Dine On Maple Syrup Bacon Goodness At New York’s First Social Justice Food Truck