Jessica Leber is Co.Exist’s Assistant Editor. Previously, she was a business reporter for MIT’s Technology Review, and she’s also been a staff writer for ClimateWire and Change.org. She recently returned to New York City after stints living in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco.
Before going into journalism, Jessica worked as a geologist on contaminated waste cleanup sites. Then she realized she would rather write about the fumes than breathe them in.
- Want To Get Girls And Minorities Into Coding? Stop Making Computer Science An Elective
- How Science Is Building A Better (And More Resilient) Christmas Tree
- Mind Reading, Cyborgs, And Fusion: What DARPA Wants Young Scientists To Work On
- A Former Google Exec Reinvents Elementary Education By Putting An R&D Lab In School
- A Glimpse Into The Global Forces That Create A Simple T-Shirt
- These Chic Bike Gloves Flash Turn Signals While You're Riding, So Cars Won’t Hit You
- The Growth Of Cities, Predicted By The Laws Of Physics
- Rising Sea Levels Are A Lot More Scary When You Can See How They'll Drown You
- A Search Engine To Find The Secrets The Government Doesn't Want You To Know
- In The Hospital Of The Future, Big Data Is One Of Your Doctors
- Pregnant Women Could Soon Take A 3-D Tour Through Their Own Birth Canal
- Can We Design A More Protective Approach To Genetic Testing?
- Amazon's Drone Delivery Is No Match For This Fleet Of Owl Book Carriers
- Snap An “Unselfie” And Join In On A Day Of Giving, Not Buying
- Parents: Nag Your Kids To Sign Up For Obamacare With These Funny E-Cards