Jessica Leber is Co.Exist’s Assistant Editor. Previously, she was a business reporter for MIT’s Technology Review, and she’s also been a staff writer for ClimateWire and Change.org. She recently returned to New York City after stints living in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco.
Before going into journalism, Jessica worked as a geologist on contaminated waste cleanup sites. Then she realized she would rather write about the fumes than breathe them in.
- GPS Not Working? This Analog Nav System Contains No Electronics At All
- Behind The Scenes Of New York's Massive Thanksgiving Meals Operation
- You Not Thinking Enough About Getting Fat Is Why You're Fat
- The Growing Asexuality Movement On College Campuses
- The Way To Close Tech’s Gender Gap?
- Police Are Testing Smart Guns That Track When, Where, And How They’re Fired
- Beware The Uncanny Valley of Veggie Burgers
- Seeking The Secrets Of A Super-Long Life, Scientists Sequence The Genes Of The Oldest Americans
- How Youth Community Groups Change Kids’ Lives, Visualized
- For Pumping And Nursing Mothers, A Room Of Their Own
- A Device That Could End Your Fear Of Needles
- How You Shop Online Changes The Prices You See
- The Gun Safety Movement's New Strategy Has Its First Success With Voters
- A Secret Urban Observatory Is Snapping 9,000 Images A Day Of New York City
- Here's What Happens When A School Pays Its Teachers A Lot, Lot More Money