Jessica Leber is a staff editor and writer for Fast Company's Co.Exist. Previously, she was a business reporter for MIT’s Technology Review and an environmental reporter at ClimateWire. She recently returned to New York City after stints living in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco.
- Super Cheap Fast Food Would Still Be Super Cheap If Workers Made $15 An Hour
- Now Even North Korea Has Bike Lanes
- Want To Reduce Your Social Anxiety? Just Be Kind
- There Is Such A Thing As Eating Too Much Kale
- Can You Run A City Based On Happiness?
- If Chipotle Won't Pay Fast Food Workers A Living Wage, Who Will?
- See The Homeless Housing You Might Mistake For Luxury Condos
- The Embarrassing Lack Of Diversity In U.S. Women’s Soccer
- The Unlikely Alliance That Is Fixing School Lunches
- Upworthy Discovers A Totally Unique, Totally Brilliant Strategy For Re-Winning The Internet, And We Dare You Not To Laugh... Or Cry
- Cuba Proves Once Again It Has One Of The Best Health Care Systems In The World
- The Countries Where Female Entrepreneurs Have The Greatest Chance Of Success
- The U.S. Cities Where Creative Jobs Are Thriving
- How Data Science Shaped This Teen-Counseling-By-Text Service
- Protesters Are Painting Over Confederate Statues With The Words "Black Lives Matter"