Jessica Leber is Co.Exist’s Assistant Editor. Previously, she was a business reporter for MIT’s Technology Review, and she’s also been a staff writer for ClimateWire and Change.org. She recently returned to New York City after stints living in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco.
Before going into journalism, Jessica worked as a geologist on contaminated waste cleanup sites. Then she realized she would rather write about the fumes than breathe them in.
- Is Your Lack Of Sleep Destroying Your Memories?
- For A Summery Snack, Eat Urban Air Pollution In The Form Of A Fluffy Meringue Dessert
- This Awful-Sounding Startup Helps People Turn Their Windows Into Ads
- Women Are Now Driving Nearly As Much As Men (Good), But Are Still Driving A Lot (Bad)
- How A Traditional Union Is Adapting To A New Labor Era: By Helping All Low-Wage Workers
- Turn Your Sketch Into A Walking Or Jogging Route With A Fun New App
- The Study That Found That Talking With A Gay Person Can Change The Mind Of Gay Marriage Opponent Was Completely Made Up
- 4 Cities That Are Getting Rid Of All Of Their Garbage
- Forget The Fitbit: Can Wearables Be Designed For The Developing World?
- Our Jetpack Dreams Are (Still) Just Out Of Reach
- Is It Time For Companies To Pay For Not Paying Enough? The "Walmart Tax" Gains Momentum
- Watch A Surgical Robot Suture A Delicate Grape--And Pretend It’s Your Uterus
- Tech Companies Are Moving To 100% Clean Energy, Some Faster Than Others
- Inside Bloomberg’s Plan To Spread The Gospel Of Urban Innovation
- Mary Kay Henry