Jessica Leber is Co.Exist’s Assistant Editor. Previously, she was a business reporter for MIT’s Technology Review, and she’s also been a staff writer for ClimateWire and Change.org. She recently returned to New York City after stints living in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco.
Before going into journalism, Jessica worked as a geologist on contaminated waste cleanup sites. Then she realized she would rather write about the fumes than breathe them in.
- The Quest To Reproduce The Scent Of A Rose, With Designer Microbes
- How A 6-Year-Old Learned Coding Skills With These Adorable Robot Toys
- Young Adults Today: More Educated, More Poor
- In Gentrifying New York, Can Affordable Housing For Artists Change A Neighborhood?
- The Future Of Meat: 45 In Vitro Meat Recipes You Can't Cook Yet
- The Vast Majority Of Vegetarians And Vegans Eventually Return To Meat
- Government Internet Censorship Isn’t Just Ineffective: Here's Proof It Backfires Horribly
- The 10 Most Livable Global Cities For Balancing Work And Play
- 2,000 People Paid Real Cash For An iPhone-Shaped Piece Of Plastic
- This Physicist Knows Which American Cities Are Going To Thrive--And Which Will Fail
- A Pocket-Sized Drone That Flies On A Leash, So You Always Stay Connected
- No More Excuses: Now You Can Donate To A Cause With A Retweet
- Everyone Can't Move To Florida: The 10 Best Cities To Live In As You Grow Old
- Now You Can Buy Your Thin Mints Online, As The Girl Scouts Undertake A Tech Overhaul
- GPS Not Working? This Analog Nav System Contains No Electronics At All