Jessica Leber is Co.Exist’s Assistant Editor. Previously, she was a business reporter for MIT’s Technology Review, and she’s also been a staff writer for ClimateWire and Change.org. She recently returned to New York City after stints living in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco.
Before going into journalism, Jessica worked as a geologist on contaminated waste cleanup sites. Then she realized she would rather write about the fumes than breathe them in.
- The Deep, Dangerous Problems Of America's Aging Gas Infrastructure
- Why The Fast Food Restaurant Ban In Los Angeles Has Utterly Failed
- Ikea Is Making 10,000 Flat Pack Shelters To House Refugees
- The Fossil Fuel Divestment Movement’s Newest Strategy: Alternative Endowments
- No GMOs Needed: Scientists Breed 30 Superbeans That Can Handle A Hotter World
- Meet S. Korea's Awe-Inspiring Female Free Divers, Who Are Preserving A Centuries-Old Tradition
- Watch Monica Lewinsky's Brave TED Talk In Full, As She Speaks Against A Culture Of Humiliation
- Can't Afford A Car? Buy One With Your Neighbors
- To Reduce Traffic, Atlanta Will Pay Drivers To Use Public Transit
- Why Cities Around The World Are Suddenly Ditching Traffic Lights
- You'll Wear Lab-Grown Leather Before You Eat A Lab-Grown Burger
- Physical Objects Are About To Become As Programmable As A Computer
- Can Treating Low-Wage Workers Well Become The Hot New Business Strategy?
- Peaceful Protest—Slow And Steady—Is Winning The Race To Create Change
- Becoming A Social Entrepreneur Isn’t Easy When You’ve Wrongfully Spent 16 Years In Jail