Jessica Leber is Co.Exist’s Assistant Editor. Previously, she was a business reporter for MIT’s Technology Review, and she’s also been a staff writer for ClimateWire and Change.org. She recently returned to New York City after stints living in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco.
Before going into journalism, Jessica worked as a geologist on contaminated waste cleanup sites. Then she realized she would rather write about the fumes than breathe them in.
- A 360-Degree Camera With No Blind Spots Lets Anyone Capture Every Angle Of A Moment
- Is Genius Born Or Bred? Khan Academy Weighs In
- The NoPhone Is A Fake Phone For People Who Get Nervous Without Their Smartphone
- This Weekend, Bill Gates Will Match Your Back-To-School Donation To Teachers
- The Future Of Coffee Looks Bitter And Pricey, Courtesy Of Climate Change
- This Smart Ceiling Fan Links With Nest To Make Your AC More Cool--While Using Less Energy
- How Google's PageRank Quantifies Things (Like History's Best Tennis Player) Beyond The Web
- The Long-Term Response To The Ebola Crisis Needs To Go Back To Basics
- Do People Actually Care More When A Celebrity Supports A Charity?
- Meet The Pioneering Female Scientist And Explorer Who Is Bearing Witness To The Ocean's Destruction
- This Breakthrough Computer Chip Isn't Modeled On Machines--It's Like A Human Brain
- How To Re-Imagine The Climate: Designers And Coders Hack Weather Data
- How We'll Cook Breakfast On Mars
- This Robot In Disguise Uses Origami To Assemble Itself And Walk Away
- This Game Shows You How Epidemics (Ahem, Ebola) Spread, And How To Stop Them