Jessica Leber is Co.Exist’s Assistant Editor. Previously, she was a business reporter for MIT’s Technology Review, and she’s also been a staff writer for ClimateWire and Change.org. She recently returned to New York City after stints living in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco.
Before going into journalism, Jessica worked as a geologist on contaminated waste cleanup sites. Then she realized she would rather write about the fumes than breathe them in.
- The Hackable Office Furniture Of The Future Lets You Create Any Office You Want
- See How Blistering Hot Your City Will Get By The End Of The Century
- Danish People Really Do Have The Secret To Happiness: It's In Their DNA
- Introducing Your Next Healthy Food Trend: Halal And Kosher
- The U.S. Startup That’s Cleaning Up Fukushima’s Radioactive Mess
- Stop Being Creepy In Public Bathrooms With This Simple Fix
- 6 Reasons Why We’re Slacktivists: The Psychology Of Liking Causes On Facebook
- A Giant, Pregnant Tarantula Has Possibly Escaped In Brooklyn
- With Sea Levels Rising, A Small Island Nation Buys A New Home
- A 7-Story Robot That Juggles Cars. Hey, It's A Living.
- If The Dutch Team Can Manage To Win The World Cup, They'll Get Shot Into Space
- Can We Ever Get Our Antibiotics Working Again?
- Launch Your Own Message To Mars On This High-Tech Time Capsule
- How The DARPA Of The Energy World Wants To Change The Electricity Grid
- Giving Up Meat Could Halve The Carbon Footprint Of Your Diet