Jessica Leber is Co.Exist’s Assistant Editor. Previously, she was a business reporter for MIT’s Technology Review, and she’s also been a staff writer for ClimateWire and Change.org. She recently returned to New York City after stints living in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco.
Before going into journalism, Jessica worked as a geologist on contaminated waste cleanup sites. Then she realized she would rather write about the fumes than breathe them in.
- Many Patients Would Like To Hide Some Of Their Medical Histories From Their Doctors
- Mandatory Ebola Quarantines Were Counterproductive, Not To Mention Immoral
- Americans Think Geniuses Are Men: Inside Our Contradictory Attitudes On Brilliance
- Online Walmart Shoppers Will See Seal Of Approval For Sustainable Products
- Quick! Put Your House On The (Mostly Meaningless) Drone No-Fly List
- Your City Is Going To Be Able To Build Its Own Broadband And Blow Evil Cable Companies Away
- McDonald's Social Media Team Will Answer Literally Any Question Except One
- You Know That Treadmill Desk You Just Installed? That Might Have Been A Mistake
- Watch The Mesmerizing, Meandering Flight Path Of Seagulls
- How About Let’s Not Re-Engineer The Planet, Or Maybe Let’s?
- The Words Female Professors Hardly Ever Hear From Student Reviews
- Watson Learns To Speak Japanese
- One Of The World's Top Aging Researchers Has A Pill To Keep You Feeling Young
- How "Anonymizing" Personal Data Can Still Easily Violate Your Privacy
- Treadmill Desks Aren’t Just Healthier, They’ll Also Boost Your Work Performance