Jessica Leber is Co.Exist’s Assistant Editor. Previously, she was a business reporter for MIT’s Technology Review, and she’s also been a staff writer for ClimateWire and Change.org. She recently returned to New York City after stints living in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco.
Before going into journalism, Jessica worked as a geologist on contaminated waste cleanup sites. Then she realized she would rather write about the fumes than breathe them in.
- Beyond The Quantified Self: The World’s Largest Quantified Community
- Getting Planes To Their Destinations Faster, Through The Power Of Data
- Americans Want To Give Back With Their Purchases--Not With Charity
- It Takes A City To Map Blight In Detroit
- The Quest To Predict Flu Outbreaks Moves From Google To Wikipedia
- For $50 A Month, These Health Advisors Will Answer All Your Paranoid Medical Questions
- How Are You Feeling Today? Soon Your App Could Know
- The Countries Where Youth Are Doing The Best And The Worst
- Visualizing How Much U.S. And European Cities Conform To A Street Grid
- The Cofounder Of 23andMe’s Next Project: Mining Your Quantified Self
- Akon Seeks To Put Africa On The Grid, One Solar Panel At A Time
- How A Well-Being Index For Cities Is Taking Shape In California
- How The Anti-Vaccine Crowd Undermines Global Health Trends
- Will You Obey Your Robot Boss?
- Visualizing Which Countries People Are Trying To Get Away From, And Where They're Going