Jessica Leber is a staff editor and writer for Fast Company's Co.Exist. Previously, she was a business reporter for MIT’s Technology Review and an environmental reporter at ClimateWire. She recently returned to New York City after stints living in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco.
- Get A Guided Tour Of The Met From Jay-Z, Kanye West, And Drake
- This Wearable Keyboard Makes You Move If You Want To Write An Email
- The Newest Employee Perk: Weight Loss Coaching For Your Overweight Kids
- Here Are The U.N.'s Global Goals That Will (Hopefully) Change The World In 15 Years
- Why Greenpeace Is Building Its Own Team Of Investigative Journalists
- Watch Out, Coal Companies: The Fossil Fuel Divestment Movement Is Growing Incredibly Fast
- These 6 Devices Could Shape The Future Of Protest
- The First All-Wood High-Rise Buildings Are Going Up In The United States
- Can You Beat Bill Gates At His Own Game?
- Here’s How You Can Help The Refugees Flooding Into Europe
- What If Your Sneakers And Yoga Mats Were Made From Algae Instead Of Plastic?
- The Biggest And Boldest Ideas For How To Stop Rising Inequality
- Forget The Redistribution Of Wealth: Let’s Redistribute Neighborhoods
- Pop Quiz: How Much Do You Really Know About Income Inequality?
- What The 2016 Presidential Candidates Talk About When They Talk About Inequality