Hugh currently runs Persistent Energy Ghana, which provides energy services to poor consumers through pre-pay solar technologies. He previously started the first crowdfunding site for energy, and recently, his fast growing solar distribution company in Ghana was acquired by a NY based investment group. You can find him on LinkedIn.
- How To Not Come Home From Your Next Vacation, And Start A Business Instead
- Destination Entrepreneurs: From Backpacker To Media Mogul
- Ditch The Desk Job And Become A Destination Entrepreneur
- 3 Factors That Show Social Enterprise Might Start Seeing Bigger Exits
- 4 Business Opportunities That Are Driving Innovation In Social Enterprise
- Hip Gadgets For The Developing World Won't Solve Global Poverty: Stop Making Them
- How Misinformed Ideas About Profit Are Holding Back The World's Poor