Cathy N. Davidson is the author, most recently, of Now You See It: How the Brain Science of Attention Will Transform the Way We Live, Work, and Learn. She is a prof at Duke University where she co-directs the Ph.D. Lab in Digital Knowledge.
- How Do We Measure What Really Counts In The Classroom?
- A Core Curriculum To Create Engaged Entrepreneurs
- Can We Replace Professors With Computer Screens?
- Going From One-Size-Fits-All Education, To One-Size-Fits-One
- Why Flip The Classroom When We Can Make It Do Cartwheels?
- Reinventing College To Prepare Us For The Future, Not The Past