Ben Schiller is a New York-based staff writer for Co.Exist, and also contributes to the FT and Yale e360. He used to edit a European management magazine, and worked as a reporter in San Francisco, Prague and Brussels
- Does Technology Boost Jobs Or Kill Them?
- Which One Of These Student-Designed Solar Houses Will Be The Home Of The Future?
- The World Lost Way, Way Too Many Trees Last Year (Not To Mention The Year Before That)
- The Most And Least Polluting Power Producers In The Country
- An Abandoned Trolley Station Is Slowly Becoming Washington, D.C.'s Newest Arts Space
- Robots Will Take Your Job, But First They'll Be Your Annoying Co-Worker
- A Revolution Of Outcomes: How Pay-For-Success Contracts Are Changing Public Services
- This Simple Video Explains How Easy (And Cheap!) It Is To Install Bike Lanes--Without Slowing Traffic
- This Australian Startup Is Building A Solar Car That Runs Indefinitely
- A Cheap Modular System Will Provide Better Shelter To Indians With Shoddy Metal Roofs
- To Cut Industrial Carbon Emissions, Things Have To Get Super Slippery
- Europe's Carbon Emissions Are Falling, And Clean Energy Is Largely To Thank
- This Fuel-Efficient Military Shelter Is Inspired By Origami
- This Ingenious $20 Lamp Gets All Its Energy From Gravity
- Why Companies Need To Think Deeply About The Labor Implications Of A Second Machine Age