Ben Schiller is a New York-based staff writer for Co.Exist, and also contributes to the FT and Yale e360. He used to edit a European management magazine, and worked as a reporter in San Francisco, Prague and Brussels
- How A 20-Something Persuaded Thousands Of Kenyan Farmers To Save Their Land By Growing Trees
- How To Make Electric School Buses As Cheap As Diesel-Fueled Transit
- 6 Ways Autonomous Cars Could Change Everything
- Now You Can Invest In Solar Like You're A Wall Streeter
- How To Grow The Economy And Address Climate Change At The Same Time
- This App Helps Breast Cancer Survivors Visualize Putting Tattoos Over Their Scars
- The World's First Community Powered By Crowdsourced Energy?
- Glimpsing A Future Where Man And Machine Are Closer Than Ever
- An Anesthesia Machine That Keeps You Under Even When The Power Goes Out
- Can Canals Save Coastal Cities From Climate Change?
- A Low-Cost Way To Harness Energy From A Rushing River
- A Standing Desk That Folds Up, So You Can Take It Anywhere And Even Work Outside
- Subway Maps For Cities Without Subways, Dreamed Up By An 8th Grader
- A New Way To Pay For Solar Panels Could Expand The Market
- Curbing Climate Change Could Save 3,500 Lives A Year