Ben Schiller is a New York-based staff writer for Co.Exist, and also contributes to the FT and Yale e360. He used to edit a European management magazine, and worked as a reporter in San Francisco, Prague and Brussels
- How Integrating The Arts Into Hospitals Could Humanize Health Care
- London Joins The List Of Cities Trying To Build Swimming Pools In Their Rivers
- The 16 Countries Where Women Are Faring Equal To Or Better Than Men
- Food Charities Can Now Be More Like Food Companies With Just-In-Time Food Waste Logistics
- America's Great Solar Boom--In 6 Encouraging Charts
- What's The Future For Impact Investing?
- The Crowd Power Plant: Aggregating Home Energy Production For Better Prices
- 4 Apps That Get You Lost, So You Can Have Actual Experiences
- This Cup Tells You How Many Calories You're Drinking
- 3 Apps That Improve Access To The Justice System
- These Hyper-Efficient Lightbulbs Have A Built-In Dimmer, For Even More Savings
- A Cheap Sensor To See If Clean Water Projects Are Actually Working As Planned
- Your Car-Centric City Is Why You're Fat
- Are Cities Ready To Host Their Own Crowdfunding Platforms?
- From England, The World's First On-Demand Community Garden