Ariel Schwartz is a Senior Editor at Co.Exist. She has contributed to SF Weekly, Popular Science, Inhabitat, Greenbiz, NBC Bay Area, GOOD Magazine and more. For story ideas: ariel[at]fastcompany.com
- How Do You Get People To Use Toilets In Places Where They Don't Already?
- How GoldieBlox Went From A Scrappy Kickstarter To Making Important Toys For Girls
- Why This VC Firm Thinks B Corporations Are A Good Investment
- San Francisco, A City In A Severe Housing Crisis, Is Giving Tax Breaks For Urban Farming
- If You Want Female Employees To Be Creative, Don't Make Them Compete At Work
- Did The Ice Bucket Challenge Actually Work?
- These 18 Teams Are Competing To Save The Ocean From Deadly Acidification
- Louisiana Is Going To End Up Underwater Sooner Than You Might Think
- GE's Innovation Barometer: USA, Germany Are Champions Of Change
- Intel's CEO Reveals The Company's Plans To Build A Conflict-Free Supply Chain By 2016
- Instead Of Drinking Beer, Now You Can Buy Drinkable Marijuana
- Beautiful Photos Show America's Last Remaining Wild Places Before They're Gone
- Visualizing All The Places Where Getting Hard-To-Get Oil And Gas Could Make Droughts Worse
- This Driveable Deck Chair Has A Stereo And A Sandpit
- A Gel That Can Stop Bleeding In Under 10 Seconds Gets Closer To Human Use