Ariel Schwartz is a Senior Editor at Co.Exist. She has contributed to SF Weekly, Popular Science, Inhabitat, Greenbiz, NBC Bay Area, GOOD Magazine and more. For story ideas: ariel[at]fastcompany.com
- Watch The Trailer For "Batkid Begins": See How A City Made A 5-Year-Old Boy With Cancer A Superhero
- GE's New Internal Startup Wants To Make Cheaper, More Efficient Fuel Cells
- The New Clark Art Institute Reinvents The Museum Fountain For A Sustainable Age
- Why Nobody Likes To Chew Gum Anymore
- While Bottling Water In The Middle Of A Drought, Nestle Says: Let's Have A Water Party!
- Why TED Has Given All Of Its Employees A Mandatory Two-Week Summer Vacation
- This App Will Tell You Whether You're A Good Cultural Fit At Any Company
- A Blind Paralympian Will Use Google Glass So Kids Can See His Point Of View
- Should Nestle Be Bottling California Water In The Middle Of The State's Record-Breaking Drought?
- These Futuristic Perfumes Smell Like Things That Will Be Destroyed By Climate Change
- Biohackers Are Growing Real Cheese In A Lab, No Cow Needed
- A Pacemaker That Works Without Any Electronics--Just Biology
- Google Street View Cars Are Sniffing Out Climate-Destroying Methane As They Drive
- How Street Maps Can Be Sexist
- A Site That Opens Up The Black Box Of Insurance Shopping