Ariel Schwartz is a Senior Editor at Co.Exist. She has contributed to SF Weekly, Popular Science, Inhabitat, Greenbiz, NBC Bay Area, GOOD Magazine and more. For story ideas: ariel[at]fastcompany.com
- Can Affordable Satellites For Farmers Help Solve The Food Crisis?
- Eating At Restaurants Is Why You're Fat
- How Good Management Contained Nigeria's Ebola Crisis
- Millennials Care More About Having A Good Job Than Getting Married Or Buying A House
- A 10-Year-Old Entrepreneur Is Behind This Philanthropic Crowdfunding Platform
- Has Microfinance Lost Its Mission?
- Why This Company Is Giving Its Employees $1,500 Each To Go On Far-Flung Vacations
- Seventh Generation Is Buying A Mini Empire Of Sustainable Companies
- This Tuna Sushi Is Totally Tuna Free: It's Made From Tomatoes
- Coming Soon: An App For Sharing Your Heart Rate Inside Instagram Photos
- A Way To Share That Scary Rash With Your Doctor When It Appears At 3 A.M.
- This Brazilian School Will Teach You How To Be More Creative
- Chipotle Is Now Supporting 100 School Gardens Across The U.S.
- How Tech Companies Can Engage Their Users In Human Rights Issues
- What Happens When A Girl-Powered Engineering Toy Lands On Shark Tank