Ariel Schwartz is a Senior Editor at Co.Exist. She has contributed to SF Weekly, Popular Science, Inhabitat, Greenbiz, NBC Bay Area, GOOD Magazine and more. For story ideas: ariel[at]fastcompany.com
- This App Will Tell You Whether You're A Good Cultural Fit At Any Company
- A Blind Paralympian Will Use Google Glass So Kids Can See His Point Of View
- Should Nestle Be Bottling California Water In The Middle Of The State's Record-Breaking Drought?
- These Futuristic Perfumes Smell Like Things That Will Be Destroyed By Climate Change
- Biohackers Are Growing Real Cheese In A Lab, No Cow Needed
- A Pacemaker That Works Without Any Electronics--Just Biology
- Google Street View Cars Are Sniffing Out Climate-Destroying Methane As They Drive
- How Street Maps Can Be Sexist
- A Site That Opens Up The Black Box Of Insurance Shopping
- Organic Produce Is Healthier Than Conventional Produce. Or Is It?
- The Brands With The Best Global Reputations Are The Ones That Make Our Gadgets
- How A Simple Design Tweak Is Bringing Injectable Contraceptives To The Developing World
- There Are Still Lots Of Slaves Making Our Stuff, But Now It's A Little Easier To Find Them
- Jacques Cousteau's Grandson Comes Up From 31 Days Under The Sea
- The Most Water-Stressed Cities In The World