Ariel Schwartz is a Senior Editor at Co.Exist. She has contributed to SF Weekly, Popular Science, Inhabitat, Greenbiz, NBC Bay Area, GOOD Magazine and more. For story ideas: ariel[at]fastcompany.com
- Women In Tech: This Platform Will Match You To Peer Mentors, Tinder-Style
- Great News! Most Americans Disagree With Scientists About Climate Change And GMO Foods
- This Company's Tiny Satellites Could Finally Make Weather Forecasting More Accurate
- Everyone Loves Fresh Food, Except When It Comes To Popcorn
- Investing In A More Sustainable Future That Includes A Lot Of Farmed Fish
- This Service Steals Your Money, So You Can Save Without Even Realizing You're Doing It
- Lifting Young Girls From Poverty With--What Else?--An Accelerator
- A Streamlined Device To Treat Infant Jaundice, Designed For The World's Poorest
- A Solar-Powered Plane Is About To Take A Flight Around The World
- Can Young People Prevent Alzheimer's Disease, Decades Before They Might Get It?
- How Do You Create A Sense Of Purpose In A Giant Company?
- This Device Could Make Effective, Drug-Free Pain Management Accessible To Everyone
- Predictions About The Last Decade, From Futurists In 2005
- Giving The Blind Sight Again, With A Bionic Eye
- Finally, San Francisco Is Dealing With Its Poop Epidemic