Ariel Schwartz is a Senior Editor at Co.Exist. She has contributed to SF Weekly, Popular Science, Inhabitat, Greenbiz, NBC Bay Area, GOOD Magazine and more. For story ideas: ariel[at]fastcompany.com
- An Illustrated Guide To What's Really Happening In San Francisco, Outside The Tech Boom
- Did You Know We Kill Sharks So We Can Put Their Livers In Moisturizer?
- This 17-Year-Old Science Fair King Has Invented A New Way To Find Anti-Flu Drugs
- This Cheap, Strong Cardboard Standing Desk Will Let You Ditch Your Deadly Office Sitting
- Why Chelsea Clinton Is Obsessed With Diarrhea--And Data
- Check Out "Big Men," A Mind-Blowing Story Of Greed, Power, And West African Oil Deals
- Your Facebook Timeline, Reimagined As An Iranian Political Prisoner's
- A Startup Accelerator For The Next Big Food Product (They've Already Done Crickets)
- A Q&A With B Lab's Andrew Kassoy About Benefit Corporations, B Corp Certification, And Everything In Between
- Welcome To World Science U, Where Anyone Can Learn Einstein Online
- Is This The First $5 Billion Marijuana Company?
- Your Fat Is Why You're Not As Bright As You Could Be
- The Toms Shoes Model Taken To The Extreme: One-For-One Homes
- Now Homeowners Can Turn To Crowdinvestors To Fund Rooftop Solar Panels
- 7 Award-Winning Organizations Driving Social Change Throughout The World