Ariel Schwartz is a Senior Editor at Co.Exist. She has contributed to SF Weekly, Popular Science, Inhabitat, Greenbiz, NBC Bay Area, GOOD Magazine and more. For story ideas: ariel[at]fastcompany.com
- Mesmerizing Photos Of Bees, From An Instagramming Beekeeper
- The "Safe" Replacement For A Toxic Chemical Might Cause Some Nasty Side Effects To Boys' Genitals
- Visualizing The Explosive Growth Of The Robotics Industry
- This Startup Wants To Help You Overcome Your Skills Gap Before You Get Your First Job
- Arsenic, Added Sugar, And Every Other Bad Thing In Your Food—Now In One Helpful Database
- Think You Can't Find Anyone But White Men To Speak At Your Conference? Look Here
- The "A-List" Of Climate Change Leaders Includes Oil Companies And A Cigarette Maker
- Bill Gates's New Obsession: Plain Old Boring Plant Sex
- Can Affordable Satellites For Farmers Help Solve The Food Crisis?
- Eating At Restaurants Is Why You're Fat
- How Good Management Contained Nigeria's Ebola Crisis
- Millennials Care More About Having A Good Job Than Getting Married Or Buying A House
- A 10-Year-Old Entrepreneur Is Behind This Philanthropic Crowdfunding Platform
- Has Microfinance Lost Its Mission?
- Why This Company Is Giving Its Employees $1,500 Each To Go On Far-Flung Vacations