Adele Peters is a staff writer at Co.Exist who focuses on sustainable design. Previously, she worked with GOOD, BioLite, and the Sustainable Products and Solutions program at UC Berkeley. You can reach her at apeters at fastcompany dot com.
- Want To Be An Urban Farmer? Here's Your Version Of LinkedIn
- Getting Oil Out Of Water Is A Lot Easier When You've Got This Nano-Coated Mesh
- These Stunning Photos Show The Night Sky We Can't See Anymore
- This Moveable Village Of Tiny Houses For The Homeless Was Designed By Teenagers
- This 6-Week Workshop Helps Women Build Confidence And Negotiating Skills At Work
- Should Your Kids' School Have Standing Desks? These CrossFitters Think So
- This Iranian City's River Dried Up, So Why Not Put A Park There Instead?
- Step Inside The 10 Best Green Buildings of 2015
- Kids Grow Up Fast; These Shape-Shifting Shoes Grow Up With Them
- This Is What A Salad Bar Would Look Like Without Bees (Hint: Not Much Salad)
- The USDA Has Made An App That Notifies You When Your Food Is About To Go Bad
- The Fight For $15 Was The Largest Low-Wage Protest Ever
- At This Boutique Hotel, Tourists Stay Next To Refugees
- These Sheriffs Are Packing Their Patrol Cars With Boxes Of Free, Healthy Food
- The Countries With The Most Endangered Mammals