Adele Peters is a staff writer at Co.Exist who focuses on sustainable design. Previously, she worked with GOOD, BioLite, and the Sustainable Products and Solutions program at UC Berkeley. You can reach her at apeters at fastcompany dot com.
- This Fourth Of July, Meet The American Heroine With The Courage To Bring Down The Confederate Flag
- These Traffic Lights Stay Green Until All The Cyclists Have Crossed The Road
- How To End Food Waste, One Ugly Vegetable At A Time
- As Social Entrepreneurship Booms, So Do Social Impact Coworking Spaces
- Why Lego Is Spending Millions To Ditch Oil-Based Plastic
- Could We End Road Rage If You Could Just Send A Smiley Face To Other Drivers?
- Adidas Knit These Sneakers Entirely From Ocean Plastic Trash
- In These Urban Forest Neighborhoods, The Houses Are Disguised As Trees
- The Staggering Costs Of Gun Violence In The U.S. Every Year
- These Photos Show How Hard It Is To Live On Less Than $1 A Day
- These Building Blocks Let Kids Help Rebuild Nepal
- Watch This Olympic Cyclist Try To Power A Toaster With His Bike
- This 26-Story High-Rise Will Be The Biggest Passive Building In The World
- How To Brew A Drought-Friendly Bottle Of Bud
- Watch This Scuba Diver Take An Amazing Underwater 3-D Scan Of A Coral Reef