Adele Peters is a writer who focuses on sustainability and design and lives in Oakland, California. She's worked with GOOD, BioLite, and the Sustainable Products and Solutions program at UC Berkeley.
- These Modular Pod Homes Balance On Stilts, So Plants Can Grow Underneath
- Is Your Grocery Bill In Line With Your Politics? This App Tells You What Party Your Food Supports
- This Norwegian House/Powerplant Produces More Than Twice The Energy It Uses
- No More Working Late: At The End Of Each Day, This Office Disappears
- No More Air Conditioners: This "Skin" For Buildings Keeps The Inside Cool With Zero Energy
- Horrifingly Beautiful Photos Show The Human Cost Of China's Massive Pollution Problem
- New York City's Protected Bike Lanes Have Actually Sped Up Its Car Traffic
- Want To Lose Weight? Try Taking The Bus Or Train
- This Instant Playground Fits In A Suitcase And Goes Up In Less Than An Hour
- This System Flashes A Warning To Cyclists When They're In A Truck's Blind Spot
- An Adorable, Tiny First Aid Kit So Anyone Can Help Rescue The Bees
- These Cardboard Cargo Carriers Fold Together In Seconds, So Cyclists Can Carry Groceries
- The Disappearing And Controversial Culture Of Midwestern Hunters, Captured In Photos
- London's New Double-Decker Buses Will Charge Wirelessly At The End Of Each Route
- A Skateboard To Bring Back Local Manufacturing In The South Is Made From . . . Bamboo?