Adele Peters is a writer who focuses on sustainability and design and lives in Oakland, California. She's worked with GOOD, BioLite, and the Sustainable Products and Solutions program at UC Berkeley.
- By Planting Miniature Gardens On Abandoned Bikes, This Project Helped Clean Up Tokyo
- A 17-Year-Old Invented This Smart Device That Makes Clean Water And Power At The Same Time
- Ka-Pow: Watch These Fish Cannons Shoot Salmon Safely Over Dams
- Spray-On Solar May Be Cheaper And More Eco-Friendly Than The Panels On Your Roof
- How Do You Feel About Being Turned Into Compost When You Die?
- Who Says Power Plants Have To Be Ugly? This Sculpture Reinvents Wind Power As Art
- This "Collapsabottle" Squishes Down To Fit In A Pocket, So You'll Stop Buying Bottled Water
- A New App Tracks Where Cyclists Actually Ride, To Help Plan Better Paths
- These Ad Whizzes Will Rewrite Your Boring Craigslist Post--For Free
- The Cities That Spend The Most On Bike Lanes Later Reap The Most Reward
- The World's First Climate Refugees (Sort Of)
- This Smart Sleep Tracker Tells You Why You're Not Getting Enough Sleep
- This Portable, Floating House Is Light Enough To Tow By Bicycle
- No More Hovering: Now Women Can Pee Like Men With This Pretty Paper Funnel
- This Kenyan School Harvests All The Water That Students Need To Drink