Adele Peters is a writer who focuses on sustainability and design and lives in Oakland, California. She's worked with GOOD, BioLite, and the Sustainable Products and Solutions program at UC Berkeley.
- Minecraft For Real Life: This Video Game Wants To Help Redesign Actual Cities
- A Carrot Company Is Using Junk Food-Style Marketing To Change The Way Kids Eat
- Portland Is Building The Longest Car-Free Bridge In The U.S.
- Stunning Closeup Photos Of Nocturnal Animals We Rarely See
- This Self-Cleaning Cashmere Never Needs To Go To The Dry Cleaner
- A Beehive For Humans, Designed So We Can Live On Mars
- This Ingenious Bike Doubles As Its Own Lock
- A Brilliant Strategy To Avoid Checking Emails On Vacation: Auto-Delete Them
- This Deliberately Inconvenient Furniture Forces You To Be Active And Not Just Lie On The Couch
- A "Yelp For Cops" To Rate The Police--And It Was Made By High School Students
- An Office Design So Livable You Might Just Move In
- A Solar-Powered Oasis To Bring Food To Desert Cities
- This Origami-Inspired Solar Panel Folds Up To Bring Cheap Power To Space
- Turning Waste Coffee Grounds Into A Different Kind Of Fuel: Powering Your Car
- This Skyscraper Has An Entire Mini-City, So You Never Have To Leave