Adele Peters is a writer who focuses on sustainability and design and lives in Oakland, California. She's worked with GOOD, BioLite, and the Sustainable Products and Solutions program at UC Berkeley.
- In 20 Minutes, This Brilliant Kit Creates A Full-Size Library For Refugee Camps
- All It Takes For The Desolenator To Make Clean Drinking Water Is A Little Sunlight
- These Cheap, Invisible Solar Cells Can Be Spray-Painted On Anything
- This Floating, Water-Filtering Greenhouse Is Designed To Grow Food In Overcrowded Cities
- After Christmas Is Over, Your Old Tree Can Have A Sexier Second Life As Lingerie
- This Insurance Company Pays You To Walk
- This Dutch Hamburger Is Made From Weed, Man . . . Seaweed
- This Map Shows Which Languages Are Most Common At Every Subway Stop In London
- This Rewritable Paper Saves Trees, And Never Needs New Ink
- Work In A Windowless Office? This Gadget Will Give You Natural Light
- Greenpeace Accidentally Destroyed A World Heritage Site
- If Hand Sanitizer Was A Fashion Accessory, Would Public Transit Be Less Filthy?
- This Home-Grown Fungi Will Eat Your Plastic Trash (And Then You Can Eat The Fungi)
- A Creative Roadtrip Across The Country, With Urban Interventions At Each Stop
- This Futuristic Office Doesn't Have Chairs And Desks