Adele Peters is a writer who focuses on sustainability and design and lives in Oakland, California. She's worked with GOOD, BioLite, and the Sustainable Products and Solutions program at UC Berkeley.
- This Power Plant In Australia Is The First Ever To Send Energy From Waves Into The Grid
- This Beijing Subway Now Has A Library Of Free E-Books For Passengers
- These Paintings Were Made With Toxic River Sludge
- This Startup Lets People Without Roofs Get In On The Solar Power Boom
- This Furniture Doubles As Beautiful Bike Storage For Tiny Apartments
- An Abandoned Kentucky Tobacco Factory Is Transforming Into A Massive Local Food Hub
- This Forest-Neighborhood Is Designed To Survive The Worst Floods
- In The Building Hero Project, Philly Residents Learn How To Design Better Neighborhoods (And Cool Products)
- The Eiffel Tower Now Has Two Beautiful Wind Turbines
- What If We Replaced Your Unhealthy Afternoon Snack With A 3-D Printed Healthy Alternative?
- Los Angeles' Electric Utlity Develops An App To Handle All Those Electric Cars
- This New Fuel Cell Fits In Your Pocket, For Carbon-Neutral Charging Off The Grid
- This Startup Is Building A Model For The First High-Tech Cricket Farm
- The Teenage Girls Behind The World's Only Tampon Video Game Just Made It Better
- A Dad Created An App So Kids Can Report Cyberbullies With The Push Of A Button