Adele Peters is a writer who focuses on sustainability and design and lives in Oakland, California. She's worked with GOOD, BioLite, and the Sustainable Products and Solutions program at UC Berkeley.
- Could Future Cars Be Made Locally, From Local Materials?
- Beautiful Aerial Photos Of Doomed Vacation Beaches, Captured Before They Disappear
- With A Nudge, This Cushion Tells You When You've Been Sitting Too Long
- This App Rates The Ethics Of Your Groceries, So You Don't Have To Agonize Over Labels
- These Neighborhoods Squeeze Onto Empty Rooftops And Parking Lots To Help Solve London's Housing Crisis
- This Origami-Inspired Office Design Expands, Contracts, And Changes Its Shape
- This Lamp Only Works If You Hand Over Your Smartphone
- Every Time You Save Calories, This App Donates Them To A Food Bank
- Why One Of Tesla's Cofounders Now Works On Garbage Trucks Instead Of Cars
- As Protests Rage, These Dizzying Photos Show Life In One Of The World's Densest Cities
- This Mexican Wildflower Could Help Clean Up The Perfume Industry
- Specialized Gear For Transit Commuters Protects You From Other People's Germs
- This Five-Story House Is Attached To The Side Of A Cliff
- A Public Phone Charging Station That Harnesses Power From Pedestrians' Footsteps
- In China, The Modern Shopping Mall Is Topped With An Urban Farm, Not With Cars