Adele Peters is a staff writer at Co.Exist who focuses on sustainable design. Previously, she worked with GOOD, BioLite, and the Sustainable Products and Solutions program at UC Berkeley. You can reach her at apeters at fastcompany dot com.
- Not Ready To Eat Crickets? Try Feeding Them To Your Dog
- Afraid Of DIY? These Kits Are Designed To Turn Anyone Into A Craftsperson
- On Black Friday, Clothing Company Everlane Is Giving Its Profits To Its Factory Workers
- Could Beautiful Emergency Kits Convince More People To Prepare For The Worst?
- This Abandoned Shopping Mall Is Turning Into A Lagoon And Park
- A Huge Park Is Coming To Toronto, In The Forgotten Space Under A Highway
- What To Do With Old Newspaper Boxes? Make Them Streetside Compost Bins
- The World Could Run Entirely On Wind, Solar, And Hydro Power By 2050
- This "Emergency Floor" Turns Old Shipping Pallets Into Better Refugee Shelters
- This House Runs On Poop And Food Waste
- This Gadget Reads Sign Language And Then Translates It Into Speech To Give The Deaf A Voice
- These 3 New Devices Can Suck Water From The Air To Solve Our Droughts
- The "You Can" Van Drives Around New York City Stopping Evictions
- Buy A Luxury Condo, Give A Slum Dweller A New Home
- This Bike Path Paved With Solar Panels Shows That All Streets Could Double As Power Sources