Adele Peters is a writer who focuses on sustainability and design and lives in Oakland, California. She's worked with GOOD, BioLite, and the Sustainable Products and Solutions program at UC Berkeley.
- Nice Cocks: In These Malaysian Beauty Pageants, The Models Are Poultry
- Play This Fun Trivia Game To Help Support Sesame Street
- MIT Creates A New Map A Day To Inspire Social Change
- These Old Bridges Will Become Inverted High-Rise Communities, Complete With Gorgeous View
- The Bike-Powered Coffee Cart That Could Take On Starbucks
- A Glowing Cycling Jacket Inspired By Tron
- Meet The Amazing, Hopping Bionic Kangaroo
- Inside An Old Chicago Packing Plant, Inspiring Proof That Urban Indoor Farming Can Succeed
- This Concrete-Eating Robot Can Recycle An Entire Building On The Spot
- The Coastal "Ark Hotel" Can Float Away When Sea Levels Rise
- Want To Be More Creative In Your World-Changing Work? Apply For This Fellowship
- These Gorgeous Still Lifes Are Made From All Our Litter
- These Adorable Solar Lights Follow You Around Like A Loyal Pet
- A City-Friendly Bike That Brings Dutch Biking Culture To The U.S.
- This Underwater Computer Will Let Humans And Dolphins Talk To Each Other